The IDTANA Scholarships are supported by a generous contribution from
Northwest Designs, Ink!
Two types of scholarships will be awarded:
· for high school seniors graduating in Spring 2017, and
· for students who are enrolled in a four-year undergraduate college program and who will still be enrolled during the 2017-2018 school year.
There have been significant changes to the specific, detailed on-line process for submitting applications for consideration.
In order to submit an application, you must:
· meet the minimum academic criteria in your academic transcript,
· submit an official application form, and
· provide required transcripts, other academic information, and all required documentation/paperwork by the stated deadline.
If you are interested in receiving complete application information for the 2017 IDTANA Scholarship Program, please click on this link (or copy and paste it into your server) to reach the initial application form (Google.doc form): https://goo.gl/gnXiVR
Once you submit a completed initial information application form, you will receive an e-mail response (NOT automated, but within a few days) with complete directions on how to submit the required application materials/supporting documents.
Once you receive that e-mail, please read carefully all rules and regulations and submit the required materials in the required format by the announced deadline. Be sure to provide all requested/required materials with the Initial Information Application and with your supporting materials form.
Contact Russell J. Beaton, SDCRG, by e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org)