GIRLS: Please pick from the following options:
- Leotard, dance skirt or “skort”, socks or tights and black ballet slippers
- T-shirt (only solid color or Gray School apparel*), dance skirt or “skort” white socks or black tights and in the colder weather leggings and dance shoes.
- A “skort” might be more comfortable for some rather than a skirt. If you choose a skirt, proper trunks should be worn under it or the short lycra shorts NOT the box style loose fitting sports shorts.
- It is required that Hair must be pulled back away from the face into a single pony tail or bun. No bits of hair hanging around the face.
- Poodle Socks which may be ordered from your teacher
**It is strongly recommended that all girls over the age of 12 wear a proper fitting and supportive sports bra to class. Please keep in mind that all classes are co-ed and modesty is required.**
BOYS: T-shirt, (solid color or authorized Gray School apparel) shorts and dancing shoes
The following are prohibited:
- Cami (Camisole shirt) with straps showing (even layered) or low cut shirts
- T-shirts that have any brand labels, team logos or other corporate logos other than or authorized Gray School apparel
- Shorts that contain graphic messages, such as “Kick Butt” or any other offensive sayings
- Loose zipper hoodies or loose fitting sweatshirts. For those that need a sweater, a black wrap style dance sweater may be worn (by Capezio or Danskin) which is very neat and won’t fall off.